Bookings and Gift Vouchers
Our Old Sarum Dropzone is open February-December and days vary throughout the year. In the peak season we jump Thursday-Monday. At our Swansea dropzone we’re open March-October and jump weekends only and occasionally offer Fridays!
The office can be reached 7 days a week between 9am-6pm on 01722 442967 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to be at least 16 to do a tandem skydive, if you are aged between 16 and 18 you will need a parent or legal guardian to sign to give their consent. There is no upper age limit to skydiving, so as long as you’re reasonably fit and healthy then there should be no problem with you tandem skydiving with us!
At GoSkydive the maximum weight for a tandem student is 18 stone (114kg) fully clothed with weight being in proportion to height. If you are between 15 (95kg) and 18 stone, you will need to contact us in advance to check your suitability to jump.
Due to higher operational costs, there will be a surcharge for people over 15 stone. 15-16 stone £10 per person, 16-17 stone £20 per person and 17-18 stone £30 per person.
All bookings are refundable within 7 days of original purchase date minus deposit. All deposits are non-refundable. All booking are valid for 12 months from date of payment. Extending the booking for 12 months is an additional £30 cost.
You may reschedule the date of your jump at anytime for no extra charge as long as it is not within 7 days of your jump date. Rescheduling within 7 days of your jump date is subject to an administration fee of £50.
Once you have arrived on site and have completed all your induction paperwork, payments are not refundable or transferable. All administration is necessary and must be completed before jumping. Paperwork is valid for 12 months from the date signed.
GoSkydive require full balance payments 7 days before your scheduled jump date. This can be paid on your personal page or via the telephone. All payments on site must be made with card – we do not accept American Express.
Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
Skydiving make a great gift for anyone wanting to explore the adrenaline fuelled world of skydiving! Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary or group get together, skydiving is a great gift! We offer gift vouchers starting from £50.
Before anyone can skydive with us they need to sign this declaration form, if there is any condition listed that you have or are unsure about please take the following medical form to your GP for signature – medical form for GP signature. If you have purchased a tandem skydive or a tandem skydive voucher and your GP / the voucher recipients GP is not happy for you to jump we will issue a full refund. (See our Terms and Conditions for full details).
No problem, as long as we have 7 days notice and your new date is within a year of your booking date there is no charge to move your jump date. Less than 7 days and there is a £50 fee. Over a year from the original booking date and the validity has expired.
Only specialist trained Tandem Skydive instructors are permitted by British Skydiving to use cameras whilst tandem skydiving. Packages are available from £119.
We know just how important sharing this momentous event with friends and family is so have put together some different options for you.
- Star in your own Movie – We have a fantastic team of highly trained freefall photographers who will fly up to your jump altitude with you and your instructor and capture your descent from a range of different angles.
- The Ultimate Selfie – Our highly qualified tandem instructors are also trained to operate a wrist mounted GoPro camera during your skydive and they will capture footage of your reactions up close and personal. This option also captures great shots during your canopy ride!
- Totally Epic – Combining all of the above media products into one Totally Epic package of Freefall and Handcam video footage and stills photography. This is highly recommended for those of you who want to capture your skydive from every angle!
We know you’re keen to share this amazing moment with your friends, family and of course gain ultimate bragging rights on your social media pages! With this in mind all of your media we hope to be with you within 24 hours of your skydive. This will come through via your very own media portal after our media team have edited the video together for you.
On the Day
You will be provided with a jumpsuit, so please wear comfy, suitable clothing for the weather conditions. It’s ideal to have layers now we’re heading into the cooler months. No high collars or zips. For footwear, flat, tight fitting shoes with no hooks, heels or buckles, laced up trainers are best.
With the cooler weather we are advising you bring gloves and a tubular bandana/snood for your skydiver.
Tandem skydiving is a weather dependent activity therefore it is almost impossible for us to predict how long you will need to allow for your skydive experience. At 5pm the day before your jump we will have a more accurate view of the weather for your jump day and will advise you accordingly and keep you updated, however the weather is very changeable and therefore we advise you allow the whole day for your tandem skydive experience.
It’s great if you can bring friends and family along to support you. There is plenty of free on-site parking, and has a café on-site serving hot and cold food and picnic benches outside. Supervised children are welcome, the airfield does not allow ball games or radio-controlled toys. Friendly dogs on the lead are welcome if no other plans can be made however it can get busy and unsuitable for dogs in summer months.
Please arrive on time! If you’re running late for any reason please give our team a call on 01722 442967 or email email@example.com (office hours 9am-6pm). We’ll do our best to still get you skydiving with us, however this may not always be possible and you’ll need to reschedule for another day.
Everything for your tandem skydiving is completed on the day. You’ll receive training before your jump with our highly skilled tandem team. All we ask you to do is turn up and enjoy the day!
We welcome well behaved pets on leads to the site. We’re an active airfield, so as long as they’re happy in an active environment then we’d love to see them! They’ll get lots of attention from the staff!
Absolutely you can! We have over goggles that fit over the frame of your glasses, so you’re able to enjoy every moment of your skydive! Please just let your instructor know if you’re wearing contact lenses.
Safety and other FAQs
GoSkydive act as an intermediary between yourself as the skydiver and the British Skydiving, providing you with temporary membership to the British Skydiving and 3rdparty insurance.
We assess the weather at 5pm on the day before your jump and will notify you as soon as possible after 5pm if we think the weather will not be suitable for jumping. We will not make any judgement on the weather prior to this time.
No matter what your age or your weight all jumpers will be assessed on the day of your jump by a tandem master. If he is not satisfied that you can manoeuvre into the required positions during freefall you will not be able to jump.
If you’re thinking of having a few drinks to calm your nerves – please don’t. Anyone believed to under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to jump. If you’d like to have a drink to celebrate post skydive we are happy for you to do so. There is a local tap room that’s highly recommended!
Absolutely! Skydiving is an exhilarating and unforgettable experience that is definitely worth doing.
Here are some compelling reasons why skydiving is worth the leap:
- Thrill of a Lifetime: Skydiving offers an unmatched adrenaline rush and an incredible sense of freedom. The feeling of freefalling through the sky at high speeds is an extraordinary sensation that simply can’t be replicated elsewhere. It’s an opportunity to step outside your comfort zone, conquer fears, and experience an unparalleled adventure.
- Unforgettable Memories: Skydiving creates memories that will stay with you for a lifetime. The breath taking views from thousands of feet above the ground, the rush of wind against your face, and the excitement of the entire experience make it truly unforgettable. The sense of achievement and the exhilaration of overcoming any initial apprehensions make skydiving an incredible and cherished memory.
- Boost in Confidence: Skydiving pushes you to confront your fears and challenges you mentally and physically. The act of willingly jumping out of a plane and experiencing the thrill helps build self-confidence and resilience. It’s a transformative experience that can leave you feeling empowered and capable of taking on new challenges in other areas of life.
- Unique Perspective: Skydiving offers a unique perspective of the world from above. As you soar through the sky, you’ll witness breathtaking panoramic views, majestic landscapes, and a sense of vastness that can only be experienced from the air. It provides a newfound appreciation for the beauty and grandeur of our planet.
- Sense of Camaraderie: Skydiving fosters a strong sense of camaraderie and connection. Invite your friends and family to join you for the ultimate thrill.
- Personal Growth: Skydiving pushes your boundaries and helps you discover new levels of courage and resilience. It’s an opportunity to challenge yourself, step outside your comfort zone, and embrace the unknown. The personal growth and self-discovery that come from such an adventure are invaluable.
It always recommended to select a reputable and experienced skydiving centre like ours at GoSkyDive, we prioritise safety above all else and ensure that you are in the hands of qualified instructors using state-of-the-art equipment.
What are you waiting for book today!
Absolutely not! Age is just a number when it comes to skydiving, and 40 is a fantastic age to embark on this thrilling adventure. In fact, skydiving can be an amazing way to celebrate your 40th birthday and create lifelong memories. Here’s why:
1. No Upper Age Limit: There is no strict upper age limit for skydiving. As long as you are in good health and meet the basic physical requirements, you can enjoy the thrill of skydiving well into your 40s and beyond. We’ve had people in their 90s jump with us, proving that age should never be a barrier to pursuing your passions.
2. Personal Fulfillment: Skydiving at 40 and beyod can be a powerful symbol of personal growth, self-discovery, and pushing your boundaries. It’s a way to celebrate a milestone birthday by stepping outside your comfort zone, embracing new challenges, and demonstrating that age should never limit your sense of adventure.
3. Celebrating Life and Overcoming Fears: Turning 40 is often seen as a significant milestone, and what better way to celebrate than by conquering your fears and embracing life to the fullest? Skydiving can be a symbol of embracing your inner courage, celebrating your accomplishments, and embracing the idea that age is no barrier to living life to its fullest.
4. Unique and Unforgettable Experience: Skydiving offers an extraordinary and unforgettable experience, regardless of age. The rush of freefalling through the sky, the breathtaking views, and the sense of accomplishment are all part of what makes skydiving such a remarkable adventure. Skydiving at 40 allows you to create lifelong memories that you can look back on with pride and joy.
5. Shared Experience: Skydiving can also be a fantastic opportunity to share a memorable experience with friends or loved ones. Gathering a group of like-minded individuals to celebrate your 40th birthday with a skydiving adventure can create bonds and memories that will last a lifetime.
So, if you’re turning 40, there’s no better time to seize the moment, embrace the thrill of skydiving, and celebrate life in an exhilarating way. Age should never hold you back from pursuing your dreams and experiencing the joy of adventure. So, go ahead and make your 40th birthday an unforgettable milestone with a skydiving experience that will leave you with incredible memories to cherish for a lifetime!
Skydiving prices in the UK can vary depending on factors such as location, type of jump, and additional services. At GoSkyDive.com, we offer competitive pricing options to make skydiving accessible and affordable for customers across the UK. Here’s an overview of our pricing structure:
1. Tandem Skydiving: Tandem skydiving is a popular choice for first-time jumpers, providing an exhilarating experience with the reassurance of being harnessed to an experienced instructor. Our tandem skydiving prices start at £199, making it an affordable option for those looking to take the leap and experience the thrill of skydiving.
2. Gift Vouchers: Why not offer some one the experience of a lifetime as a gift from prices starting at only £50!
It’s important to note that prices may vary depending on upgrades you may choose, such as video packages or group discounts. We recommend visiting our jump options page or contacting our customer service team for specific pricing details and any ongoing promotions.
At GoSkyDive.com, we understand the importance of providing transparent and competitive pricing to our customers across the UK. Our goal is to make skydiving an accessible and thrilling experience that fits within your budget. We believe that the memories and adrenaline rush of skydiving are truly priceless, and whilst we strive to offer affordable options, our number one priority us safety and providing a truly exceptional customer experience .
So, whether you’re in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, or anywhere else in the UK, GoSkyDive.com is here to offer you an exciting skydiving experience at competitive prices. Take the leap, experience the thrill, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Book your skydiving adventure today!
A true life experience that will stay with you forever
Imagine an experience that puts your senses into overdrive. One that has your heart racing, the adrenaline pumping. And that leaves you so ecstatic you want to scream out loud.The Experience