Downs Syndrome Association
£500 for 10,000ft or £600 for 15,000ft
About Downs Syndrome Association
Helping people with Down’s syndrome to live full and rewarding lives.
Who We Are:
We are the only organisation in this country focusing solely on all aspects of living successfully with Down’s syndrome. Since 1970, we have grown from being a local parent support group into a national charity with over 20,000 members, a national office in Teddington, Middlesex and an office in Northern Ireland. Despite this, the organisation is run by a total staff of 36 (many of them part time). We also work closely with over 130 local support groups throughout the UK.
What We Do:
Our organisation is divided into various teams, including:
- Information – run the helpline; provide information about all aspects of living with Down’s syndrome including specialist advisers on benefits, education, health and social care; advise new parents or anyone with questions; promote and facilitate information exchange between members through various groups; advise on employment for people with Down’s syndrome
- Fundraising – responsible for raising money for the association through events, sponsorship and trusts
- Communications – give key messages to the media, public and professionals; influence policy making; responsible for external publications
- Training – provide training throughout the UK for members, professionals and carers
- Membership – responsible for all administration surrounding new members, existing members and affiliated groups
Visit our web site http://www.downs-syndrome.org.uk/get-involved/fundraising/events/skydives/world-down-syndrome-day-jump-21/world-down-syndrome-day-skydive/
Downs Syndrome Association
Telephone:0333 121 2300
Disabilities & Mental Health
Choose a pre-booked jump date:
If these dates don't work for you, not a problem! You can still jump for Downs Syndrome Association on a date of your choosing.Choose your own jump date
Raising money for your tandem skydive via an online fundraising page makes it quick and simple for your friends and family to support you. You can share the link to your fundraising page via your social media pages and through texts and emails. If you haven’t done so already click through now and set-up your page or check out our Fundraising Ideas page to help you get the most out of your Charity Skydive.
How it works
Booking a charity jump
If you need help putting together your jump package, our Sales Team is more than happy to assist you. We’ll ensure you get a charity discount of £25 off our 10,000ft or 15,000ft skydives when your charity is selected. Determine if your charity expects you to meet a fundraising target or if you will be self-funding the skydive.
You’re all set to start fundraising once you’ve booked your skydive! Your charity can help you with fundraising, and we’ll be available to answer any questions you have about the skydive!
Build your team
Skydiving is even more exhilarating when shared with friends, why not invite your friends and family and create a shared experience with memories that will last a lifetime.
Select Your charity
Choose one of our 300 registered charities or jump in support of your own charity. Each registered charity will state if they will contribute to some of your jump cost or if you need to self-fund your own place.
Book your Skydive
Book individually or as a group with just a £50 deposit per person. Some of the charities we work with have reserved spaces on pre-booked days that you are more than welcome to join. See our date picker tool below.
OK you're all set - We recommend you set up an online fundraising page as all funds you raise will automatically go to the charity of your choice.