charity details

The Lunchbowl Network
Fundraising Target: Self-fund your jump and raise as much as you can!
Contact: Wendy Clow
Telephone: 07824 516010


Invite your friends and family to jump with you or just help us spread the word about our charity skydives. The more people we get to jump the more money we raise for The Lunchbowl Network.

Share this page...

Jump dates

Choose your jump day...

book your Own Jump Date

Who we are

The Lunchbowl Network – established in 2006 in response to the plight of some of the world’s most destitute orphaned and vulnerable children living in the Kibera slum, Nairobi. Our aim is to feed the minds and tummies of these children – just 33p feeds a child for a day. Our kindergartens provide a daily sanctuary as well as an excellent foundational learning experience.

What we do

Lunchbowl operates a food programme feeding approximately 500 children in Kibera, Nairobi, we also educate the minds and feed the tummies of up to 200 children aged 3-8 in our two beautiful kindergartens.

Why we need you

We operate on a purely voluntary basis, hence 94% of all financial donations goes direct to our projects in Kibera. The other 6% is used to raise the next £1.


A list of charities that we are partnered with are here for you to select. Some of the charities that we work with have fundraising targets and others are self-funded by yourself, each charity we work with will state if they will contribute to some of your jump cost or if you need to self-fund your own place.


You can book individually or as a group with just a £50 deposit per person on any operational day. Some of the charities we work with have reserved spaces on pre-selected days that you are more than welcome to join.


OK you’re all set – This is now the time to start fundraising for your selected charity, we recommend to set up an online fundraising page as all funds you raise will automatically go to the charity of your choice. Please remember you are unable to use any money raised to pay for your skydive and if you have a target set by the charity you have to hit this 3 weeks before the date of your jump to ensure these funds are online for the charity to see!

Charity not listed? Not a problem...

If your charity is not listed you can still book an independent charity skydive.
Book your Skydive directly with one of our team on 01722 442967

Book Now
Book Now