charity details

Mosaic
Fundraising Target: £375
Contact: Laura
Telephone: 01258837071
http://www.mosaicfamilysupport.org.uk/

SPREAD THE WORD
ABOUT OUR CHARITY SKYDIVES

Invite your friends and family to jump with you or just help us spread the word about our charity skydives. The more people we get to jump the more money we raise for Mosaic.

Share this page...

Jump dates

Choose your jump day...

book your Own Jump Date

Who we are

Founded in June 2007, the child bereavement charity in Dorset was created to fill the gap in the provision of bereavement services for children and young people across the county.

Mosaic provides grief counselling for young people and support to children and families who have experienced the death of a parent, sibling or loved ones through suicide, murder, terminal illness and sudden or traumatic death.

What we do

We are a child focused charity that supports young people and their families by providing:

  • Individual work with bereaved children, young people and their families
  • Group work
  • Residential support programme for children, young people and their families
  • Social events
  • Support for schools
  • Telephone advice offered to professionals, parents and carers
  • Facilitation of a social peer support programme
  • Childhood bereavement training for professionals

Why we need you

The charity receives just 30% Local Authority funding allocated to support for bereaved children in Dorset, we rely on individuals, corporates and trustees to help us with the other 70%.

1. SELECT A CHARITY

A list of charities that we are partnered with are here for you to select. Some of the charities that we work with have fundraising targets and others are self-funded by yourself, each charity we work with will state if they will contribute to some of your jump cost or if you need to self-fund your own place.

2. BOOK YOUR SKYDIVE

You can book individually or as a group with just a £50 deposit per person on any operational day. Some of the charities we work with have reserved spaces on pre-selected days that you are more than welcome to join.

3. START FUNDRAISING

OK you’re all set – This is now the time to start fundraising for your selected charity, we recommend to set up an online fundraising page as all funds you raise will automatically go to the charity of your choice. Please remember you are unable to use any money raised to pay for your skydive and if you have a target set by the charity you have to hit this 3 weeks before the date of your jump to ensure these funds are online for the charity to see!

Charity not listed? Not a problem...

If your charity is not listed you can still book an independent charity skydive.
Book your Skydive directly with one of our team on 01722 568604

Book Now
Book Now